According to the Federal law foreign citizens should have a work permit to work in Russia, (Federal law, article 13 №115-ФЗ «On the legal status of foreign citizens in Russia).
Work permit for foreigners are given with the permission of Labor Center, which determines the quantity of employees, countries and positions.
Our company does assist to the companies to obtain such a permission as well as the work permit for their prospective employees.
Our Company Can Provide the Following Services in Moscow and Moscow Region
Frequently Asked Questions
Denial in receiving a work permit.
According to the Federal law, a written notification is given to a foreign citizen, when he\she is denied.
Shows activities in changing constitutional regime of the RF or equals to threatening Russian citizens secure.
- Helps or finances a terrorist activities;
Deportation from the RF within five years, transferring to a different country according to the international readmission agreement;
- Giving incorrect details, or dodgy documents;
- Conviction for serious crime and especially serious crime, which the verdict has taken effect
Employment quotas in the RF
Quotas for non-CIS foreign nationals are established by legislation of the RF. To obtain necessary quotas for the company, which needs foreign employees, is rather tough, as it is difficult to consider all peculiarities without knowing laws of the RF and not to make faults, while processing permits.
Possibility of obtaining work permits outside the quota:
1. According to the Decree № 768н dated December 20, 2013 of the Ministry of labor and social security as qualified specialist.
2. High Qualified Specialist
3. Foreign citizens from CIS countries by having “patent” as work permit
Other category should go through quota.