According to the information published on the Rospotrebnadzor website, all foreign citizens arriving on regular flights to the territory of the Russian Federation:
- provide information on the negative test result for COVID-19 by the PCR method, selected no earlier than three calendar days before arrival in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- in case of not providing a medical document confirming a negative laboratory test result, they must undergo a laboratory examination in the territory of the Russian Federation by the PCR method within three calendar days;
- a certain application form in English or Russian is filled out on board the aircraft;
- may not be allowed on board the aircraft without a medical document confirming a negative PCR test for COVID-19 (by the decision of the carrier airline).
- Russian citizens arriving by regular flights from foreign countries:
- fill out a special form on the State Services portal on registering a flight;
- within 3 calendar days upload the test results for COVID-19 into the specified form;
- a certain application form in Russian is filled out on board the aircraft;
In respect of all arrived Russian and foreign citizens, completed application forms are sent within a day to the Rospotrebnadzor at the place of further arrival.
Full text of Rospotrebnadzor: https://www.rospotrebnadzor.ru/about/info/news/news_details.php?ELEMENT_ID=14938